Monday, September 27, 2010

tread rotation wooden stairs

tread rotation wooden stairs, black platform shoes in the above marching dust. I feel GUMI slight trembling. curtain falls. climaxes. I know. I can not go back . like white moncler better for Love. Triple began to realize the fragility of life and toughness, is from last summer, the season started that ambiguous beyond redemption. last summer. destined to a life in the worst season. Yinyu series next several days, the sky is gray, as did I and LEN mood. Tokyo, with very low moncler jackets clouds very low .
I remember the entrance stood to collect the loneliness of my left chest, bare the pain of loss at a glance, I can not say tears because of hair. half leaning against the cold in the subway seat, with wheels friction with the ground rail regularly shaking. I looked up at the point of looking at being behind bars, cut into four pieces of black tunnel, though the rapid advance, but the gesture in front of all the fine take my eye, and occasionally is graffiti on the wall flash off. headset in white is clear gently sings little traveler, sad melody, can not help but collapse of the lacrimal gland. - see me? & mdash ; - certainly the way it tears - I will be watching the sky - will be watching with you a piece of the sky - - Even if the and I moncler sale could not help but moved his fingers with grip, slightly Ceguo Shen child. He only wore a white shirt, paint a little black vest jacket, nice collarbone sticking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment