Wednesday, September 8, 2010

really tired

really tired, I sat down on the storm soft. want to be out of touch with reality, a good sleep . but some things are entangled with nerves, can only close their eyes meditatively up. while secretly opened his eyes to look at the scenery, or look at the herve leger Mo Chen. He seems to be the spirit of the way down. In my first peek at N times the time , by his eye caught red-handed.
, how can I sleep then? ; see you and his relationship is not general! In the past, how do I say to you? ; forget the past have let him past it, do not say. closed pot, rattle when I do not know how long the tracks only to Shenyang.
Shenyang, South Station Square, herve leger dress the really tall monument is also not changed. It was my first time agreed to meet and fall of the place. That day, his vehicles in the North Station is the terminus. He said, missed the first time, we did not fate. He did wrong, and I will never give a person a second chance.
Mo-his father was riding down donkey to pick us up the package he had taken away two of us, and we both herve leger bandage dress take a bus back. In fact, we said, told him not to, we can own carrying back, but he still came. Shenyang or less familiar with the taste of the streets are so familiar with. I think maybe I will live here forever.Photo: of: to Noya out
evening, Xiaomao prepared a splendid dinner table, today is Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment